1. Thanks mate, was facing this issue recently.. hope this will solve the problem :)

2. Thank you for saving me some time :) Your a ROCK Star

‘http://thisnetwork.co.za/wp-login.php*– no cache — no options’

This seems to works on my Multi Site install

Just thought i would let you know

3. Damien Power

Thank you, sir! This was shaping up to be a real nightmare, and your two lines of rules made my day!

1. Salut, Albert, Oui, vous avez bien compris le blog post. Ces trois règles en CloudFlare devraient résoudre votre problème.

1. Al

Thanks/Merci :D
        for your quick answer !
        and your good french ;-)

4. Thanks Steve, Have been shut out from my site on a few occasions by cloudflare – love that I don’t need to think about putting cloudflare into development mode anymore (I always forget).

…Now if you happen to have any idea why why the caching on my site (cloudflare / wp super cache) seems to periodically serve up the mobile theme on my desktop home page or conversely the desktop theme on a mobile device, you’d have a fan for life.

In either case, grateful for finding this post whilst searching for other answers.

5. John

Thanks so much,

This solved an issue for me as well, having to do with a setting in the Clean Login plugin…

6. Thanks for this post, Steve.

One question for clarity. You say to turn off everything, including security. I understand the others but would be concerned about turning off security. Doesn’t that leave ‘Admin’ open?

7. Have you tried to run the rules with security on? I’m thinking that if there’s any place I’d like Cloudflare security, then it’s in the login/admin pages…

8. Thank you very much, had this issue when I disabled object and database cache under W3 total cache, since I’m on a shared host.